When saving custom audio files to a drive and when uploading them to the portal it is important that each file can be identified for a number of different attributes.
To help with file naming, the following conventions have been provided as a guide;
A welcome message used as a caller announcement for Business ABC can be named as follows;
CAN - Welcome Message - Business ABC - V1.wav which is based on the following conventions;
[Category_ID] - [Description] - [Business Name] - [Version]
- Category ID - Identification of the feature category it will be used with e.g.
- CRW - Call Recording Warning
- CAN - Caller Announcement
- IVR - Interactive Voice Response
- AWH - Agent Whisper
- VMG - Voicemail Greeting
- SVQ - Survey Question
- SVH - Survey Help Tip
- Description - Short description of the announcement e.g. 'Welcome Message'
- Business Name - optional Business Name identifies files when multiple business are used
- Version - optional version ID to allow identification of a specific file version when audio files are updated