Adjusting Call Routing Profiles provides the ability to change values and settings that were originally applied. This could include a destination phone number, a voicemail email address or a custom announcement.
Call Routing adjustments can also include changing the order of each Call Control item.
- Login to the Call Tracking Portal.
- Select Call Routing Profiles from the left-hand menu.
- Choose the relevant Call Routing Profile from the list and select Edit.
- Choose the relevant Call Control item from the list.
- Adjust the Call Control options as required e.g. Attempted Termination - change the Whisper custom audio file or the destination number.
- Select Save to apply the changes.
- To reorder Call Control items, click-and-drag the relevant Call Control item to a new position in the list as required.
- Then select Save & Apply to continue.
- To test the Call Routing adjustment has been applied correctly, call the Campaign Tracking Number linked to the Call Routing Profile to check the adjustments have been applied.