Having the ability to add sub-user accounts along side the main admin account provides a manageable and controlled environment for all agents to make changes in the portal as required.
Each main account can support multiple sub-users accounts which helps to avoid the need to share passwords across multiple user.
Sub-user accounts utilise an email address for the login details and can be assigned access to specific campaigns as required. Sub-user accounts can also be authorised to place phone number orders or can also be given full administrations rights the same as the main account.
- Login to the Call Control Portal.
- Select My Profile from the left-hand menu.
- Got to the User Access tab.
- Go to the Sublogins tab.
- Select Add New then enter a user email address (see note 1,2) and password.
- Select Add to continue.
- Select or clear relevant User Account Options as required;
- Disabled - select Disabled to deactivate the sub-user account. The user will not be able to login while disabled.
- Campaign Access - Select Configure to allow selection of specific Campaigns to allow/restrict sub-user account access.
- Admin User - select Admin User to give the sub-user account full admin access to all portal features.
- Can Order - select Can Order to give the sub-user access to Phone Number Ordering feature.
- Manually send the sub-user account details to the user.
Note 1: Sub-user account email addresses cannot be the same as the admin user account or an existing sub-user account.
Note 2: Sub-user account email addresses cannot contain the + character