Having the option for the caller to be routed to voicemail for an unanswered call can sometimes lead to lazy agents not answering calls. In this instance, voicemail can be removed from each Call Routing Profile as required.
- Login to the Call Tracking Portal.
- Select Call Routing Profiles from the left-hand menu.
- Choose the relevant Call Routing Profile from the list and select Edit.
- From the Call Control list select Voicemail and then select Delete.
- Select Save & Apply to continue.
- To test that voicemail has been removed correctly, call the Campaign Tracking Number for the Call Routing Profile and ensure the call is not routed to voicemail if not answered.