Custom caller announcements allow you to greet your caller at the beginning of the call to provide a more personalised experience and also confirm to the caller that they have connected with your business.
Custom caller announcements can be selected at various points in a call sequence for each Call Routing Profile and are typically positioned at the top of the control control list.
- Login to the Call Control Portal.
- Select Call Routing Profiles from the left-hand menu.
- Hover over the relevant Call Routing Profile from the list and select Edit.
- Choose the relevant Route Set from the drop-down.
- Select the Announcement option from the Call Control Toolbox.
- Choose the appropriate custom audio file from the Voice Message list.
- Select Save to apply the changes.
- Select Announcement from the Call Control list and drag-and-drop into the relevant position.
Note: Typically Announcement would be at the top of the Call Control list to be the first option.
- Select Save to save all changes to the Call Routing Profile.
- To test the custom caller announcement has been applied correctly, call the Campaign Tracking Number linked to the Call Routing Profile to hear the caller announcement.