Custom caller announcements allow you to greet your caller at the beginning of the call to provide a more personalised experience and also confirm to the caller that they have connected with your business.
Custom caller announcements can be selected at various points in a call sequence for each Call Routing Profile.
- Login to the Call Tracking Portal.
- Select Call Routing Profiles from the left-hand menu.
- Choose the relevant Call Routing Profile from the list and select Edit.
- From the Toolbox select the Announcement option.
- From the Control List choose the highlighted Announcement object.
- Choose the appropriate custom audio file from the Voice Message list.
- Select Save to apply the changes.
- Click and drag the Announcement object to reorder the Control List as required.
- Then select Save & Apply to continue.
- To test the custom caller announcement has been applied correctly, call the Campaign Tracking Number linked to the Call Routing Profile to hear the caller announcement.