A voicemail message is the last chance to retain your customer. Setting a custom voicemail message ensures that you provide the right information to the caller specific to your business or team.
A custom audio file can be created and then uploaded to the portal as the voicemail message for each Call Routing Profile. A custom email address can also be added to allow sending of the voicemail message direct to an Agent or team.
- Login to the Call Tracking Portal.
- Select Call Routing Profiles from the left-hand menu.
- Choose the relevant Call Routing Profile from the list and select Edit.
- From the Call Control list select Voicemail.
- From the Voice Message list choose the appropriate custom audio file as required.
- Enter a valid email address of an individual agent or team based email.
- Select Save & Apply to continue.
- To test the custom voicemail message has been applied correctly, call the Campaign Tracking Number for the Call Routing Profile and wait until the call is routed to voicemail.