A voicemail message is the last chance to retain your customer. Setting a custom voicemail message ensures that you provide the right information to the caller specific to your business or team.
A custom audio file must be created and then uploaded to the Call Control Portal, then selected as the voicemail message for a Route Set within a Call Routing Profile.
An email address must also be added to allow sending of the voicemail message directly to an agent or business team.
- Login to the Call Control Portal.
- Select Call Routing Profiles from the left-hand menu.
- Hover over the relevant Call Routing Profile from the list and select Edit.
- Choose the relevant Route Set from the drop-down.
- Select Voicemail from the Call Control Toolbox to add voicemail to the Call Control list.
- Select and enter relevant options for Voicemail;
- Choose the appropriate custom audio file as required from the Voice Message drop-down.
- Enter a valid email address of an individual agent or team that will receive the voicemail.
- Select Save to continue
- Select Voicemail from the Call Control list and drag-and-drop into the relevant position.
Note: Typically Voicemail would be at the bottom of the Call Control list to be the last option.
- Select Save to save all changes to the Call Routing Profile.
- To test the custom voicemail message has been applied correctly, call the Campaign Tracking Number linked to the Call Routing Profile and wait until the call is routed to voicemail.