Custom audio files can be uploaded to be used with various features of the Call Tracking Portal.
Files can be provided in various file types and will be converted to the correct format during upload (refer to How to create custom audio files for more details).
- Login to the Call Tracking portal.
- Select Voice Messages from the left-hand menu.
- Select the Upload Messages option.
- Select the Choose File option, navigate to the appropriate folder then choose the custom audio file from the list.
- Enter a Title for the custom audio file using the suggested naming conventions; e.g. CAN - Welcome Message - Business ABC - V1
- Select Upload to continue.
- The custom audio file will now appear in the list.
Suggested naming conventions
[Category_ID] -[Description] - [Business Name] - [Version] based on the following naming conventions;
- Category ID - Identification of the feature category it will be used with
- Call Recording Warning (CRW)
- Call Announcements (CAN)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Agent Whisper (AWH)
- Voicemail Message (VMM)
- Call Survey (SVY)
- Description - Short description of the announcement
- Business Name - optional Business Name identifies files when multiple business are used
- Version - optional version ID to allow identification of a specific file version