Custom audio files allow for a richer and more personalised caller experience and they confirm to the caller that they have connected with your business.
Having the ability to add customised announcements and greetings specific to Call Tracking allows you to reflect your brand and personalised customer communication style.
Custom audio files can be recorded by using a 3rd party application or sourced from a professional organisation and can be provided in the various audio formats, then uploaded to the portal.
Customised audio files can be used with the following features;
- Call Recording Warnings
- Caller Announcements
- Interactive Voice Response Menus (IVR)
- Agent Whispers
- Voicemail Greetings
- Call Survey Questions
- Call Survey Help Tips
- Plan and write out the wording for the audio file, keep it short and to the point.
Note: Long announcements will keep your customer waiting.
- Record the audio file using one of the following options:
- Record yourself using a 3rd party application (e.g. use Windows Sound Recorder or a similar application)
- Purchase professional audio files from EasyInbound, this can be arranged by contacting our sales team.
- Purchase professional audio files from a 3rd party provider
- Ringing your service number and leave a voicemail, this file can be downloaded from the Reports function
- Save the file in one of the applicable audio file formats; 8kHz wav, mp3, m4a or mp4, with a maximum file size of 15 MB.
- Name the file using the suggested naming conventions; e.g. CAN - Welcome Message - Business ABC - V1.wav (Refer to Custom Audio Files naming conventions for more details)
- Store the file in a folder on a computer or drive ready for uploading into the portal (Refer to How to upload customer audio files for more details)